Thursday, December 15, 2011

Her cat, his hippo

Jim Gianopulos and helmer Cameron Crowe"Zoo" novelist Benjamin Mee meets Matt Damon within the Royalton. Scarlett Johansson with Elle Fanning Richard Lovett, Julie Yorn and Tom Rothman celebrate in Gotham. Ben Seeder and Dustin Ybarra enter the "Zoo" spirit. Since the scene-stealing snakes, tigers, porcupines, apes and lions in 20th Century Fox's "We Bought a Zoo" weren't requested with the idea to the Ziegfeld preem or perhaps the Royalton Hotel after-party, it made an appearance only appropriate to request the pic's flock of human stars which animal most reflected their personality. "It's my job to thought that essentially seriously considered a dog, I'd wish to be a house cat," mentioned Scarlett Johansson, "there's however no house cats in this particular movie. Therefore I guess a sizable cat." As being a leopard? "Less regal just like a leopard," the actress qualified. "I don't see myself in succeeding as predatory because way, although I guess house cats are predatory if you're a mouse." Matt Damon deferred to his co-star's opinion. "Scarlett states I'm a hippo even though there's not one inch the film,Inch he mentioned. "In my opinion she's been saying I've been overeating.Inch Elle Fanning selected a co-star within the film. "I like Very, the capuchin monkey I like people and he or she loves people, too. Which I love being crazy and he or she was pretty funny too, and therefore cute," she added. "The lion, nevertheless the really kind of wise, curmudgeonly lion, not one which eats you," mentioned Thomas Haden Chapel. "One which sits around and appears a little smug that could be me." Contact the number newsroom at news@variety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment