Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fantasia Welcomes Selecting

First Launched: December 14, 2011 10:43 AM EST Credit: Getty Premium Caption Fantasia works within the 2011 Essence Music Festival within the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans about this summer time 1, 2011LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Fantasia Barrino features a new bundle of enjoyment! The The The American Idol Show Show Season 3 champion shipped her second child on Tuesday in New You are able to, her repetition told People. The singer welcomed selecting Dallas, who considered in at 7 pounds., 9 oz. and measured 21 inches extended. I'm so fortunate that my boy Dallas Xavier was produced healthy, and is a superb new accessory for all of us, the 27-year-old told the mag. Adding, I thank my fans for well wishes and continuing support. Baby Dallas joins large sister Zion, 10, who Fantasia has in the previous relationship. Within This summer time, the singer introduced she was expecting within a concert in within the town of the city of jacksonville, Fla. You are the very first persons that we share good news with, she told everybody else in those days. Which I share this together with you because I am in a position to interact with you. As well as for a while I walked around, identifying what is going to it is said and what is going to they consider me. However, I only say for you, I dont live my existence for folk And this child that we carry, God has given me this child which i don't have to pay for it from none of yall. Fantasia has ongoing to become mother on who the dad of Dallas is, but she has been romantically connected with Antwaun Prepare since summer season 2010. Antwaun looks like it's during the time of the divorce from his estranged wife, Paula. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All rights reserved. These elements is probably not launched, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment