Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where can I find these rare/unreleased songs/demos?

Okay. I am a fan of Demi Lovato. I'm not obsessed or anything. It's
been two years though.. There is this guy on Twitter. His username is
@T33nSource. He claims to have a lot of unreleased Demi Lovato music,
such as "Shut Up  Love Me" and "For The Love of a Daughter." He has
released really short clips of them, so I know he has them. He said he
wouldn't release them, even if Demi told him too... I was just
wondering if anyone has any unreleased/rare songs/demos you could give
me, or know where to get them from. I'm not talking about "Open,"
"Trash," "Stronger," or anything from the past (the past as in like
before Don't Forget). But if you have a demo FROM Don't Forget, that
would be good. Please, if you have these songs, I would appreciate
them. I really miss hearing her music. I won't share them... I just
want to hear them. I've already heard the clips of Shut Up  Love Me.
If you have clips of any OTHER songs, I would appreciate those too.
Thanks! :D (And NO demos, like "Scream" by Kerli! I want them to be
sung by Demi, not someone else. If they aren't sung by her, the odds
are that she won't sing it.)

*Meant to post it in Pop, but I clicked the wrong box. And
@T33nSource, I hate you. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment